Category: News Brief
Last Updated: July 4, 2011
Helpful Hints for Collecting "Big Paws at the Point" Pledges
- Send out an email to all your family/friends/co-workers letting them know that you are participating in Big Paws and are looking for pledges
- Review our website to learn about our shelter (this will help you to answer questions that may arise)
- Organize a fundraiser at work such as a "dress down day", bake sale, 50/50 draw etc.
- Carry your pledge form with you everywhere you go and encourage family members, friends, neighbours and co-workers to sponsor you.
- Challenge your company, suppliers and clients to support the Kingston Humane Society
- Check with your Human Resources Department to determine if your company participates in a corporate matching program
- Have fun! You are doing a great thing to help homeless, injured and abused animals in our community!